Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Save Tricky Treat and brooms for later

Go down

Save Tricky Treat and brooms for later Empty Save Tricky Treat and brooms for later

Post  deckthree Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:58 am

So we all see that the Tricky Treats and brooms have a 14 day thing on them. Well I saw this work with the masks last year and it seems to work so far but when you log off the timer stops. So I was thinking what if I mail them. So I did and it seems that as long as they are in the mail box the timer for the items are not going. So you can save a flying/ground broom in a bank alts mail box and have one later in the year. Only the timer will still be there so once you use it you only have 14 or so days left. I\’ve only tried this with the Tricky Treats because I\’m using my brooms now but will try it with the brooms when I get another one.

Easy way to kill shadowfiend (as a rogue)
All you have to do is use blade flurry and have the shadowfiend be the one recieving the damage from it. Usually when you attack a shadowfiend 90% of the attacks will miss / dodge / or be parried. Blade flurry however, can not miss.
wow gold
for example: a priest uses his shadowfiend on you. Use blade flurry and start attacking the priest. All damage done to the priest will also be done to the shadowfiend.wow money,WOW MONEY

Easy Arena Master (gnomes only)
buy wow gold
In Gurubashi Arena every 3 hours (I think) a chest spawns with a Arena Master, and you have to have a lot to get Arena Grand Master, a good Twink item, and since gnomes are good Twinks (Escape Artist Flag running FTW!), this really helps. What you do, is go on your gnome to the exact location of the chest, log out, and when it spawns again, you log back on, and you\’re under the chest, loot it and nobody will see you! All credit for this goes to the original poster
http://empowermentalk.com/blog/rmyx356/archives/11
deckthree
deckthree

Back to top Go down

Save Tricky Treat and brooms for later Empty Re: Save Tricky Treat and brooms for later

Post  blade Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:02 am

Easy way to kill shadowfiend (as a rogue)
All you have to do is use blade flurry and have the shadowfiend be the one recieving the damage from it. Usually when you attack a shadowfiend 90% of the attacks will miss / dodge / or be parried. Blade flurry however, can not miss.
wow gold
for example: a priest uses his shadowfiend on you. Use blade flurry and start attacking the priest. All damage done to the priest will also be done to the shadowfiend.wow money,WOW MONEY

blade

Back to top Go down

Save Tricky Treat and brooms for later Empty Re: Save Tricky Treat and brooms for later

Post  Arena Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:03 am

In Gurubashi Arena every 3 hours (I think) a chest spawns with a Arena Master, and you have to have a lot to get Arena Grand Master, a good Twink item, and since gnomes are good Twinks (Escape Artist Flag running FTW!), this really helps. What you do, is go on your gnome to the exact location of the chest, log out, and when it spawns again, you log back on, and you\’re under the chest, loot it and nobody will see you! All credit for this goes to the original poster

Arena

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down