Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community Spotlight - Gany

Go down

Community Spotlight - Gany Empty Community Spotlight - Gany

Post  michael Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:52 pm

Community Spotlight - Gany Gany2
Profile:

Real life first name: Molly
Main Character name: Gany
Server: Lucan D'Lere
Guild: Axes and Allies

Where in the real life world do you live? Cape Girardeau, Missouri

How long have you played EQII? 2 years

What other MMOs have you played? None

What type of work do you do? House-cleaning

How long is your typical gaming session when playing EQII? It's a pretty broad range, just depends on what I'm wanting to do when I log on.

What does a typical EQ day consist of for you? Usually some kind of grouping, whether it be for class armor, drops, or just the xp.

What was the race and class of your very first character? Human Conjuror

What got you into gaming and what sort of games do you like the most? The Atari got me started. I play all sorts of games in range from EQ2, to the Silent Hill series, GTA Series, Halo, The Sims 2, Gran Tourismo, or Kingdom Hearts.

What other hobbies or activities do you take part in, other then playing EverQuest II? The rest of my free time is actually spent playing pool. I play for an APA team, captain a C-League (casual) team, have been to Vegas, won a couple tournaments, and have gambled a few times.

What is your highest level in EQII? 74

What race and class is your main character? Human Conjuror

What do you like the most about the class you have chosen for your main character? A conjuror is pretty adaptable. I can raid, group, or solo quite comfortably...there's a lot of balance in Conjurors.

Does your main character worship a deity? Mithaniel Marr

How did you choose your main character's name? Gany is my nickname

Which classes in EQII have you NOT played? All but Conjuror, Paladin, and Dirge

What is your favorite expansion? Echoes of Faydwer, the music is awesome

What is your favorite zone? New Tunaria....beautiful (albeit hateful) area

What is your favorite npc? Don't really have one

What is the most platinum you have ever spent on purchasing a single item for one of your characters? 2 plat

Do you have an item you no longer use but keep around for nostalgic reasons? If so what is it and why do you keep it? My old legendary armor to remind me of how far I've come

What do you like best about EverQuest II? That after a rough day at work, I can come home, live another life and just relax and kill some stuff.

What do you get out of playing EverQuest II? A feeling of belonging...there are hundreds of hermits out there just like me!

Describe your best experience from playing EverQuest II. One of the best casual experiences was hanging around NQ, in snow form and a group of us smacking unsuspecting people with snowballs, only to have them chase us on their horses and smacking us back. Even a game like EQ2 should be all fun and games sometimes, and not taken so seriously. I suppose that's why I'm not at 80 yet, hehe.

Do you run or work for an EverQuest II Fan Site?N/A

http://eq2players.station.sony.com/news_archive_content.vm?id=1608
michael
michael

Back to top Go down