Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Treasure of Crespo

Go down

Treasure of Crespo Empty Treasure of Crespo

Post  nbgac Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:17 am

Part 2- Full Run

This Next part is the Complete or “Full” remainder of the walkthrough. If your party is attemping the full run, this is what happens next.

1. We’ll pick up where we left on. You should have just killed the algols/alederamin ghosts in the room w/ 3 coffins. The middle coffin, upon breaking, spawns 10-11 (soul, karl, whatever) lasputin sorcerers. These are guys are a pain the butt, especially if you’re not expecting them. They throw ranged damage, the same as if you saw them in norak/castor 2, except–they do a lot more. And since they’re ranged you can’t gather them up and do AOE. So quickly dispose of them the best you can, personally i’m not sure the best tactics. I use my pet to occupy one, while i go for one next to. It helps to stay somewhat centered if you have a healer (which you probably should for a full run), so they can aoe heal you.

2.) After you have killed all sorcerers or 30 of the total monsters in the room, the steel gate will be broken. The next hallway is literally filled with monsters, the same kind you have fought in the previous rooms, along with some horace ghosts thrown in for kicks. Easiest way to do this is to lure a few at a time and dispatch quickly. Or if you have a strong party, charge! Another tactic if you are not concerned about getting the xp for these, you can simply send a strong runner through the mob, I’ll explain in the next step.

3.) After the mobs are dead (or if you sent a runner ahead), you will come to an altar in the center of a room. The altar is on top of a pyramid like stairway with 4 different ways. I’ll explain them as they come up. But first, all you need to do is click on the altar, and press the option that presents itself. This will automatically teleport all your party into a small chamber. Get the money from the chest, then prepare for a semi-hard fight. There are 4 dark lupains in this room, that can be pretty tough, especially for a weak party. Kill them one at a time or all at once depending on your levels/strength. Once you have killed all 4, you go back through the portal and “give the blood” to the altar.

Note: Since the altar will automatically teleport all party members to the lupain room, this is why some higher level parties will send a runner and skip the hallway altogether, to save time and reach the boss quickly.

4.) Phew, okay. Once you have given the blood to the altar, you can now break down the wooden gate to your left. Beyond the door, is a lever that one party member can pull. This will break the steel gate on the right side (if you were facing the altar from the original hallway). Head through the portal and take care of the 8 or so Horace ghosts. Here is the mini-boss. He’s pretty easy to kill, just has a lot of hp. Grab the dil, then head back through the portal after you’ve dispatched the mini-boss (if you can even call him that).

5.) Okay, we’re almost there! Head down the only hallway that you haven’t been down yet. This is the road to the boss chamber. Kill the Horace ghosts that are at the end of the hallway, and then buff at the door.

6.) BOSS Time! Here’s where it can be tricky if you don’t know what you’re doing. The best tactic is to send summoned pets (if any summoners are in the party) right at the boss Laiden as soon as you break down the door. Tanks should rush the boss and start attacking as soon as possible too. Ranged stand back slightly and do your thing, while healer’s have the biggest responsibility of keeping everyone alive. The boss can easily hit for 1500 in a single hit, and has a deadly double hit that can 1 hit people under 4500 health points. Basically if you think the healer (or if no healer is present) is not going to heal in time, use a pot after 1 hit. That ensures you stay alive (maybe ).

The Laiden will spawn Laiden egos, which are the same as any other boss in the game, the spawn that bothers you while you’re trying to kill the boss. Except these guys are pretty strong, so I suggest you delegate a few people, if not everyone to take them out once they spawn.

With enough attack and hopefully pet stuns, the head Laiden will only spawn 1 or 2 egos the whole time. I’ve been in parties where he’s spawned about 6 and parties where he’s only spawned 1. So it just depends on if you keep him stunned and if you’re lucky or not =). It also is advised to try to lure the ego away from the main boss, since if you get hit by both at the same time, you’re dead.

If for some reason, your party gets owned, and only one or two are left retreating through the dungeon, this is bad…obviously you say, but also because the boss will continue to summon egos until you come back. So technically if you try to regroup, its going to be much harder to kill off 20 egos that are floating around within a timely manner.

AFTER THE BOSS-

So hopefully you’ve successfully killed the boss. Reward time! Go through the steel gate and split the chest, sometimes you’ll get better gems than the first gem chest, sometimes medials or rhombus will drop too. Then pull the lever, and there is one more chest that either contains a copper or gold argate (haven’t seen silver so I don’t know if that drops or not). So if you’re lucky you might get a copper out of it. Then, you get to exit the dungeon and get a piece of obsidian or two or three depending on which instance.

Important!!

If the boss has been killed while someone (for instance someone who got smoked by the boss) is outside still, they CANNOT get back in. They have to run back BEFORE the boss has been killed or it will not let you back in the dungeon to obtain the obsidian. =( Bummer. I suppose this is in place so people cannot charge people to run in after the boss has been killed and collect obsidian. But I’m not sure about that. Anyways, make sure you’re inside when the boss is killed.

Credits to drummingfreak04
http://www.2moonsworld.com/2moons-guides/treasure-of-crespo-dungeon-instance-guidewalkthrough
nbgac
nbgac

Back to top Go down