Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PK and Jail info

Go down

PK and Jail info Empty PK and Jail info

Post  nbgac Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:22 am

I have noticed, that a lot of ppl dunno what happens if u get to Jail and something like that…So i will try to Clarify the info from my Experience (i had been in Jail A LOT of times, so trust me - i know how it is )

Sometimes grinding get’s booring…What then? - PK - .i haven’t noticed how many IP (inclination points) they give per Person ( i think under 100, maybe 92) but after u reach 500+ and if u die there is just 1 way where u go - Jail.It’s a bit booring to just stand there doing nothing (exept chatting lol ) yes it is 3 IP per 1 minute and u can pay urself out if u have sufficient DIL = 10k per 10 IP 100k per 100 IP and 1 mil for 1000 IP
Well if u got 499 IP u can finaly get out of jail (talk to guard) Then there are 2 way’s to lower ur IP once u are out -
1st - kill monsters same lvl with u (White) -1 IP
2nd - get killed -12 IP
And if u want to enter Braiken or Loa with 450+ IP (or around that) Watch out for guards - They will be chasing u and it’s almost impposible to out-run a guard ( they are sprinters, damn them -.-).U can try and attack back but there is no use for it Sad.So any way - if u kill, don’t kill too much
-=Have fun=-

Credits to GuardianOfTheBlind
http://www.2moonsworld.com/2moons-guides/pk-and-jail-info
nbgac
nbgac

Back to top Go down