Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3D Multiplayer Browser Games

Go down

3D Multiplayer Browser Games Empty 3D Multiplayer Browser Games

Post  nbgac Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:33 am

Hey everyone!

All of you probably have noticed the two Instant Action banners now. Well, I have made a deal to advertise their game. The open beta is opening today and there is no download required and the important part is FREE so I recommend everyone give it a try and leave feedback on this post.

You can sign up by clicking on the banners at the top or on the side, since their so obvious I don’t think I’ll need to explain more. And also, since we’ve started helping other gaming companies advertising their games, that means we will be getting a small amount of commission.

I KNOW! If I said commission you guys would be thinking, damn why would I wanna help these guys get commissions. However, I’m planning to use these commission to do a Event for you guys. And theres going to be a prize involved, is either gonna be a in game prize, or a money prize.

And I will also be tracking how many people have clicked on the banner and made an effort to help our webpage grow, so at the end of this month, I will be emailing the person who’ve referred the most people. And obviously that means the more people you refer to try their games, the higher chance you’ll win a prize. But make sure they’re clicking on that banner though. *wink wink*

This entry was posted on Friday, March 7th, 2008 at 10:29 am and is filed under Website. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

One Response to “3D Multiplayer Browser Games”
Matt Hanson Says:
March 7th, 2008 at 11:00 am
I found your site on technorati and read a few of your other posts. Keep up the good work. I just added your RSS feed to my Google News Reader. Looking forward to reading more from you.

Matt Hanson
http://www.2moonsworld.com/3d-multiplayer-browser-games
nbgac
nbgac

Back to top Go down