Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Gold For Level 48+

Go down

Great Gold For Level 48+ Empty Great Gold For Level 48+

Post  btdxcl Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:26 am

This is something I heard, have not yet tested. They are supposed to drop good loot, and whenever they drop say a slimey bone or skull, they are substituting uncommon and better. Level 50+

Jaedenar Cultists etc: In the Jaedenar Fortress or whatever with the cultists and such, there are mini bosses, lvl 60 I believe. One at the end of this has a REAL good drop rate on Stockade Pauldrens, an epic plate shoulder piece. He also drops many rares and uncommons, and the mobs on the way do too. I recommend level 56+ for this because they are crammed together, and level 60 for warriors because they can be hard.

Marauden: Once again I have not confirmed, but it is a farmer favorite. Do this quick before its nerfed. Apparently, in Marauden (green side?) There is a chest usually. Loot it, and get a blue. Either be a rogue or a lvl 60 to do this

Tyr's Hand: Silver. Drops. Always people here.

ABOMINATIONS IN EPL: OMFG if you farm these you are farming perhaps the most valuable item in WoW that is BOE. The Hand of Edward the Odd drops off these guys, and depending on server, you can usually get 2-3kg off one... but with all epics, very low drop rate.

Razorfen Kraul: Yes I said it. Go to the first boss on the right (the one that drops Corpsemaker) and kill him and his 2 comrades. They will usually drop BoP weapons (spears) and armor/weapon off boss. Weapons sell for 50silver-1g, and can be done once every 3-4 minutes. Easy to go in and out and 60, and just respawn, rinse and repeat.

Devilsaurs in Un'goro: Only recommeneded for lvl 60 rogues/druids and some uber shamen. Skinning is needed for this. Devilsaurs are usually lvl 53-54 elites that wonder Un'goro (hard to miss, huge tyrannasaurous). 100% drop rate on Devilsaur leather, which is needed desperately by rogues for devilsaur leather armor. Usually 5g per skin.

Scarlet Monestary: For you AOE'ers this place can make you some quick PHAT coin. Go in the left instance (graveyard), the open instance, not behind the door. You can skip all the elites in the first room and head up the stairs to the graveyard. Here you'll find anywhere from about 30-60 undead ghosts in their low 30's. EACH of them will drop between 1-10silver (usually around 6s). A mage can go in kill them all and reset the instance in 15 min, and come out with about 3-4g plus 5-12 lvl 30 green items that sell to vendors for 20-50s or the AH for 1g each all day long. I farmed for my epic mount this way and was making about 20-30g per hour, occasionally getting some nice blues like 'The Butcher' which sells for ~20-30g. Just be sure to empty your bags before you go to get the most out of it. I put every green item up on the ah for 8hrs at 1g buyout and almost all of them sold. (this was over many many days as well)

Scarlet Spellbinders in WPL: These are great. In the north/northeastern part of WPL, follow the little path into mountains, you will see tons of other scarlets, kill them for a decent chance on epics, but just keep following path till u see a tower on your right, thats where they are. They drop Crusader Enchantment. Got 2 so far in last 2 days.

WARNING: EXTREMELY HARD, MUST FIGHT 3 LVL 58s AT A TIME, AND

http://www.marsgamer.com/freeguides/great_gold.html
btdxcl
btdxcl

Back to top Go down

Great Gold For Level 48+ Empty Re: Great Gold For Level 48+

Post  mobs Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:38 am

Jaedenar Cultists etc: In the Jaedenar Fortress or whatever with the cultists and such, there are mini bosses, lvl 60 I believe. One at the end of this has a REAL good drop rate on Stockade Pauldrens, an epic plate shoulder piece. He also drops many rares and uncommons, and the mobs on the way do too. I recommend level 56+ for this because they are crammed together, and level 60 for warriors because they can be hard.

mobs

Back to top Go down