Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask WoW Insider: My Girlfriend won't let me level

Go down

Ask WoW Insider: My Girlfriend won't let me level Empty Ask WoW Insider: My Girlfriend won't let me level

Post  zbyndl Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:43 pm

Welcome to today's edition of Ask WoW Insider, in which we publish your questions for dissection by the peanut gallery -- now with extra snark and commentary by one of our writers. This week "Lovelorn in Azeroth" writes in:

WoW-Playing Girlfriend Drama

Or rather, "Here, don't level or do anything that'll give the character you play all the time any XP while I start to level a level one character that I hate playing all the time up to your character's level, and then make your character keep pace with mine! That way, everything will be super-special-awesome!"

Dear WoWinsider,

My name is [name omitted to protect the... something] elven fire mage of Area 52. Over three months ago, my girlfriend and I agreed (willingly, for the most part) that I should pause my leveling to allow her to roll up a new toon that would catch up to me, and allow us to adventure together across Azeroth on equal footing. Fine and dandy, non?
http://www.wowinsider.com/page/8/
zbyndl
zbyndl

Back to top Go down