Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breakfast Topic: Fun surprises

Go down

Breakfast Topic: Fun surprises Empty Breakfast Topic: Fun surprises

Post  zbyndl Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:23 pm

As many of you are, I've been doing my duty to my server and pocketbook by completing the Shattered Sun Offensive daily quests every day. I have to admit, I was pretty disappointed that the reward for many of the quests is [Shattered Sun Supplies].

Before opening it, I was excited. I expected some nifty food and potions, maybe gems or herbs, and greens. I like to be surprised by some things, so I hadn't looked up the current loot list.

Needless to say, after a few days, and a bag full of useless 68 greens with + resistances on them, I became discouraged. Then I opened my first one of the day, and voila! A [Badge of Justice]!

Because I rarely have much time to spend in-game these days, I hadn't collected any of these yet (sad I know). The experience actually reminded me of the two times that [Wall of the Dead] dropped for me, and the time that [Kang the Decapitator] fell into my hands, and the roll came out in my favor. The two rarest pets I've ever farmed and received, the [Captured Firefly] and the [Tiny Crimson Whelpling], also definitely gave me a natural high.

What warm and fuzzy memories do you have of surprising drops and good fortune?
http://www.wowinsider.com/page/10/
zbyndl
zbyndl

Back to top Go down