Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamers on the Street: Who's winning AV and WSG now?

Go down

Gamers on the Street: Who's winning AV and WSG now? Empty Gamers on the Street: Who's winning AV and WSG now?

Post  zbyndl Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:53 pm

Gamers on the Street logs onto U.S. servers to get the word from the front on what's going on in and around the World of Warcraft.

I'll admit it: I haven't hit the Sunwell yet. My new main is a fresh 70 ("virgin" might be an appropriate word to describe her, except that – well, I PvP), and my guildies and I are simply overwhelmed with the number of things on our to-do lists right now. None of us is much interested in braving the crowds to see the new content; we'll get there once the furor has died down.

But 2.4 introduced more than just the Sunwell – we've got AV and WSG "fixes" in action! Did the fixes really fix these BGs? I have my own thoughts about AV (fine before, fine now; lots of imbalances still, but they don't prevent me from winning most instances when my team is with me), but I haven't had the time yet to get into WSG. Ever curious, I popped in on Wildhammer realm to chat with some of the folks gathered 'round the battlemasters and get their impressions.
http://www.wowinsider.com/page/10/
zbyndl
zbyndl

Back to top Go down