Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undocumented changes so far in patch 2.4

Go down

Undocumented changes so far in patch 2.4 Empty Undocumented changes so far in patch 2.4

Post  zbyndl Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:45 am

Now we're to my favorite part of a new patch -- sussing out the undocumented changes. Everyone's really known about the patch notes for months, but it seems like every time Blizzard releases an update, there are always plenty of undocumented changes that don't quite make it in.

WorldofWar.net has a good set of changes so far: Troll offhands are small, Gruul's Lair's and Kara's reset display is off, and Shamans' Mental Quickness talent doesn't seem to be working. A few people have already noticed that there is no repair character on the Isle of Quel'danas yet, but that's only because the daily quests haven't moved forward yet -- with a bigger foothold, the Shattered Sun should be able to bring in a blacksmith or two.

Void Reaver seems to have been buffed a bit, the Shaman clearcasting ding is bugged, and I've heard that the Blood Elf mounts (a.k.a. Chocobos) will now squawk on demand (though I'm not sure that's new). Seen any other undocumented changes on the realms yet?
http://www.wowinsider.com/page/13/
zbyndl
zbyndl

Back to top Go down

Undocumented changes so far in patch 2.4 Empty Re: Undocumented changes so far in patch 2.4

Post  repair Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:52 am

WorldofWar.net has a good set of changes so far: Troll offhands are small, Gruul's Lair's and Kara's reset display is off, and Shamans' Mental Quickness talent doesn't seem to be working. A few people have already noticed that there is no repair character on the Isle of Quel'danas yet, but that's only because the daily quests haven't moved forward yet -- with a bigger foothold, the Shattered Sun should be able to bring in a blacksmith or two.

repair

Back to top Go down