Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exclusive Interview: Nihilum, the Sunwell, and the future of high-end raiding

Go down

Exclusive Interview: Nihilum, the Sunwell, and the future of high-end raiding Empty Exclusive Interview: Nihilum, the Sunwell, and the future of high-end raiding

Post  zbyndl Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:56 am

After writing one of my first articles on an essay penned by Neg, one of Nihilum's resto Shaman, I was surprised and heartened to see him get in touch. We talked about a few matters related to our pieces and I asked him if he would mind answering some questions about what the guild's been up to since we spoke to them last. We hadn't heard much about Nihilum on the PTR (Vis Maior was the guild steamrolling the content this time out), but they've been upgrading and expanding their website, and one of the 2.4 raiding screenshots on Wowwiki belongs to them, so they've obviously been busy. It had also become clear that Awake, arguably their most high profile member, had left the guild, and I was curious about what was going on.

Neg very graciously answered my questions, which you'll find below the cut. Read on for his take on Sunwell Plateau and his favorite boss, Awake's departure, resto Shamans versus holy Paladins, picking up an enhancement Shaman and the class in PvP, various boss encounters, and WoW as an e-sport.
http://www.wowinsider.com/page/14/
zbyndl
zbyndl

Back to top Go down