Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

67 and mind on raiding...

Go down

67 and mind on raiding... Empty 67 and mind on raiding...

Post  pwppxb Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:57 pm

Ever since I reactivated, my mind has been sunk into the thought of raiding. Now that I have hit 67, all I can think of is the fun to be had in raids.

Being a social person, I think that services such as Ventrilo and Team Speaks would be great fun, but I remembered that there was some WoW voice patch, but I hadn't heard much about it because I had deactivated.

So question 1) What is the in-game voice servise like? Does it exist?

Also, I have spent this past weekend grinding up tailoring, which means farming neatherweave stack after neatherweave stack. I got my tailoring up to 342, (which is really fun to type, btw. 342342342) Are there any tailors on the blogs who can say the best place to get the rediculous amount of cloth needed for getting to 375?

Altogether, the main way I have been leveling my character (zanzibarr on dethecus for anyone who feels like they have been missing the armory website) is through instances, working on dpsing as much as possible and getting a rotation down. It seems that alot of the time my dps will vary way more that it should. Yesterday, for example, I ran a couple instances when I couldn't stand tailoring, and the first two I as ahead of everyone by miles, but I had to repair afterwords because I had pulled agro. The third time, I was on CC and also carefull not to pull agro, I finished third behind a Ret Pally and a warrior. I don't find this execptable, so on towards question two.

Question 2) For a dps class, is it okay to finish behind classes that you feel you should beat at dps? Even if you go through the instance smoothly?

My next point is about reputation. I know to do heroic instances, a certain level of repuation is needed. What is that level, and for what factions? If it is friendly with the factions that show up in the instances, I think that I may have it for most of them.

I'll post more later, I'm going to the forums now
-Thor http://www.worldofwar.net/forums/blogs/viewblog.php?userid=356276&entry=692
pwppxb
pwppxb

Back to top Go down