Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy bleep... Been a LOOONG time.

Go down

Holy bleep... Been a LOOONG time. Empty Holy bleep... Been a LOOONG time.

Post  pwppxb Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:14 pm

Well. I just re-found out that I had this thing going. Suppose I had forgotten about it... Guess I did...

Anyways, been off of WoW since about late August. Critical year here at school for me and I REALLY didn't need the distraction that WoW would give. Although it'll be April here in about 12 hours or so, meaning I'm on the home stretch. My finals are the last full week of April (week of the 21st to 25th), and I think I'll be done with my finals relatively early in the week which will mean I'll be able to get back into WoW earlier rather then later.

GOD I CAN'T WAIT. Tho' I'll probably need to get guild which will be hard considering I'm Elemental Specced and healing puts me to sleep, meaning I won't REALLY want to go Resto, but I might just have to, although I'm guessing there's gotta be at least once guild on my server that has the need of a nuking Shaman.

We'll just have to see. Still got a few weeks before that, finals, a computer project, a couple of papers and a few more things to worry about before WoW.

Gonna sign out for now, folks. Making myself depressed by writing this. http://www.worldofwar.net/forums/blogs/viewblog.php?userid=152790&entry=702
pwppxb
pwppxb

Back to top Go down