Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Various crap in WoW. And stuff.

Go down

Various crap in WoW. And stuff. Empty Various crap in WoW. And stuff.

Post  pwppxb Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:16 pm

Dinged 64 last night. I'm now at 51% towards 65.
I've moved onto Terokar but went back to Zanga for an Underbog run. I'll hopefully be nailing the Slave Pens sometime today after the servers are back up. Haven't had a chance to turn in my quests that I got from Sporeggar for Underbog. Gotta do that too.

I have to say, as pretty as Terokar is, I'm already sick of the the Bird-guys (Arakora or something like that). Their sounds are up there with Murlocs and Gan'arg. But they do have one redeeming quality about them: They seem to be rather frail in terms of health. If all 3 of my Lightning Bolts crit one that is rushing up to melee me, he's pretty much a goner. Hell. Just 2 Lightning Bolt Crits and an earth shock do just fine.

I can't wait for 65. I've been looking forward to CoT for awhile. And since CoT kinda begins the Kara atunement, I know my guild is gonna start helping me out.

I still haven't gotten over Blood Elves Horde, High Elves NOT Alliance... And it'll have been two years this October when Blood Elves where announced as Horde. I know. I'm an awful person. Oh well. I can always dream... Maybe the next X-Pack will have High Elves as the new Alliance race. Yanno, something like the survivng High Elves rallied togather back under the Alliance to take back their homeland from their crazed Blood Elf brothers or something like that.

Probably not though. It still makes me sad that Helfs didn't go alliance.

I had a weird dream last night. I was playing Starcraft with some friends from school, and then it all of a sudden turns into Starcraft II and not too long after that I take a Space Marine Chaplain, Space Marine Force Commander and Space Marine Librarian from Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War and with those three guys annhilate my foes. I think he was Zerg, the one I was destroying... Crazy stuff.

Anybody good at interperting dreams? And while you're at it, interpert the one I had last night: I was level 66 for like 40% of the level before i realized I had leveled twice already.

Maybe I'm just playing too much WoW. That's prolly it.

All for now folks.

=======
http://www.worldofwar.net/forums/blogs/viewblog.php?userid=152790&entry=567
pwppxb
pwppxb

Back to top Go down