Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Green 70 ...

Go down

A Green 70 ... Empty A Green 70 ...

Post  yhcbty Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:52 am

Gah, there's a queue of 434 to get online, it's getting worse by the day.

I did the Black Morass instance on my Shadow Priest yesterday, it was great! Before, I've either been tanking in that instance on my Warrior or healing on my Palla, but I got to do DPS - I wasn't even assigned the task of taking out the little mobs, I just got to stand back and pound the elite, once the tank had a good hold of it. I really enjoyed it, but I'm already feeling the pull of my alts. I'd really like to be able to stick it out with the Priest and get him a bit better geared, but I just prefer the levelling process.

When you hit 70, it's almost like starting from square 1 again. You suddenly have access to a lot more content, but when you've only just dinged, you're the lowest of the low. My poor priest still has greens on, and his spell damage is terrible. There's loads of quests I can be getting on with, but the rewards are just more greens (though I am still questing in BEM). If I go to an instance to get better gear, someone almost always comments on the fact I've still got greens on *shame*.

Anyway, enough of that. I've decided, I'm going to log on my Priest and go get some decent gear tonight. The alts can wait another night or two...
yhcbty
yhcbty

Back to top Go down