Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return to WoW

Go down

Return to WoW Empty Return to WoW

Post  yhcbty Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:59 am

Well, here's my first shot at a blog, be patient with me

I moved house over Christmas (yeah I know, really bad time), and this meant, due to holidays and general inefficiency on the part of my ISP, I had no internet for about 3 weeks. It's been hell. Finally I got back on line last week, so I reacquainted myself with my characters, tried to remember where I was with each of them etc.

I'd been using my other PC up until last night, but as I had a couple of hours to kill, I thought I'd dig my good PC out from the moving boxes and get it all set up so I could settle down to some serious gaming. All went to plan until I loaded up WoW and was hit with a patch download. I realised I hadn't played WoW on this PC for weeks, so I had nearly 1gig of patches to download....

And for some reason, the fastest I could get it to go was about 60kbps. I checked all the mirrors for somewhere to get it faster (without paying) but to no avail. Eight hours later, at 2.30am, I was playing WoW. I moved one character from Shattrath to Zangarmarsh where he'd been levelling, then logged off.

/cry

I'm going to make up for it tonight though http://www.worldofwar.net/forums/blogs/viewblog.php?userid=355211&entry=650
yhcbty
yhcbty

Back to top Go down