Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrow Bomb

Go down

Arrow Bomb Empty Arrow Bomb

Post  ssjuc Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:03 am

The signature move of Hunters. It is definitely one of the most flashy second job skills there is. When maxed, Bomb provides a 130% damage (up to 260% with critical as Arrow Bomb, unlike other skills, does twice the dmg with critical instead of +100%), while also providing a 60% chance of stunning them up to 6 monsters! The first monster that gets hit by the arrow itself does not receive the full damage from the bomb, instead, it is more 40. Also, the 60% chance of stunning is not actually a real percentage, the formula seems to involve the level of the monster, the Knock-Back level of the monster, your level, as well as of course, your bomb level. Nonetheless, Bomb is definitely a skill to be maxed.

(Erik) From experience I believe that the initial hit of AB doesn't take targets def into account or your damage either. the initial hit is less then my min damage and then the splash damage erupts from the point of impact doing greater damage as it goes. Being FAless its easy for me to keep monsters in a line rather then in 1 big pile. The best damage is caused to those mobs about 2inches from the initial hit of AB. Thus a pile of mobs will get hit for 600 damage each where as if they are strung out in a line the first 2 get 600 then next takes 1000, then 1500. the outer monsters take roughly double the damage the creatures near the inital impact. So if you have FA it will kill the lead monster and your inital hit will be on a mob. On a side note since def isn't taken into account at lvl 54 I could stun a Werewolf and do 200-600 damage where as DS did 1 and 1 and AB did 100 damage...(being FAless I trained AB and DS max)

Iron Arrow
Iron Arrow is the defining skill of the Crossbowman. It is unique to your class, and as such it should hold some measure of respect and awe regardless of how strong it actually is. Luckily for you, it is actually pretty strong. Iron Arrow has 180% natural power, and can go up to 280% thanks to Critical Shot. It gets slightly weaker with each enemy it goes through, but the exact rate of dropoff is unknown. Iron Arrow is an attack that goes for over half of a screen's length in a straight line in front of your character, and does not home. While Iron Arrow does not have the stun capabilities of Arrow Bomb, Iron Arrow has the firepower to quickly shred any mob of enemies that it can flinch with endless waves of damage. The downside is that Iron Arrow has quite terrible synergy with the skill Final Attack.

(Erik) Iron Arrow without FA is great synergy whereas being interrupted 60% of the time by FA causes the terrible synergy.http://strategywiki.org/wiki/MapleStory/Bowman_Guide/Skills
ssjuc
ssjuc

Back to top Go down