Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thief to-be Assassin guide

Go down

Thief to-be Assassin guide Empty Thief to-be Assassin guide

Post  vmvznv Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:15 pm

I'm making a guide to help To-be Sins get to 30, hopefully. I hope you guys find it useful.

-----------------------------------
Where to level up
-----------------------------------

Lv 1-10: Stay on Maple Island, kill Snails, Blue Snails, Red Snails, Shrooms, and if you're feeling brave, Orange Mushrooms, but Quests are really important. They will ensure an easy path to 10.
Lv 10-15: Train at the Slime Tree, there might be a few people there, but there's plenty of Slimes to go around.
Lv 15-21: Pig Beach is the best here. If you have a good set of stars, this is good leveling.
Lv 21-25: Green Mushrooms and Horny Mushrooms give the best EXP in this level range. If you're lucky you can get into a PQ
Lv 25-30: You will mostly be PQing here, or you can train at Ant Tunnel on Horny and Zombie Mushrooms.

------------------------------
Skill Spread

Lv 10: 1 Lucky Seven
Lv 11: 3 Lucky Seven
Lv 12: 1 Lucky Seven, 2 Nimble Body
Lv 13: 1 Nimble Body, 2 Keen Eyes
Lv 14: 3 Keen Eyes
Lv 15: 3 Keen Eyes
Lv 16: 3 Lucky Seven
Lv 17: 3 Lucky Seven
Lv 18: 3 Lucky Seven
Lv 19: 3 Lucky Seven
Lv 20: 3 Lucky Seven
Lv 21: 3 Nimble Body
Lv 22: 3 Nimble Body
Lv 23: 3 Nimble Body
Lv 24: 3 Nimble Body
Lv 25: 3 Nimble Body
Lv 26: 2 Nimble Body, 1 Disorder
Lv 27: 2 Disorder, 1 Dark Sight
Lv 28: 3 Dark Sight
Lv 29: 3 Dark Sight
Lv 30: 3 Dark Sight

Stat Spread

Mostly you need LUK for high damage, you only need enough DEX to wear your armor. The formula for armor is DEX = Level x 2, so at Lv 30, you need 60 DEX, for example. Assassins don't need STR, only STR Bandits do. INT is also a no-no, as well as HP and MP.

-----------------------------
What Stars to use

Throughout most of 1st and 2nd jobs you will be using Kumbis. Mokbis and Wolbis are decent in the lower levels, too. Tobis are good to have, too. You don't NEED Steelies until about 50+, but they give a nice damage boost. The price of stars changes frequently, so check FM often for prices.

Closing Remarks

Hopefully this guide helped all to-be Sins, post comments on my guide, good or bad, I don't care.

Heaven's light, shine! Gates of hell, open your passage! Strike, lightning of the heavens! Indignation!

Vote Spirit and Jakuza for mod 2008!
http://www.onrpg.com/boards/30841.html
vmvznv
vmvznv

Back to top Go down