Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What to and what not to scroll

Go down

What to and what not to scroll Empty What to and what not to scroll

Post  vmvznv Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:40 am

What to and what not to scroll
=========================

WEAPONS

IF, and only if ur r rich, scroll ur mountenous crossbow or eagle crow with 7 100% scrolls. i wud buy a almost perfect heckler and scroll it with 60%. if only 0-3 work, unlucky (on my heckler i only got 2 to work icon_sad.gif ) if that happens w8 till lvl 42 and scroll ur silver crow and hope u get better results. but if the outcome of the heckler is gd like 4-7 scrolls skip the silver crow as it is a waste of money. my friend used red viper +7100% till lvl 60 until he got his asianic bow. from heckler onwards u shud always scroll with 60% not 100%. if u feel lucky, try and use a 10%.

ARMOUR

i wud only start scrolling armor wen ur lvl 30 and that is, scrolling ur sauna robe. i seriously consider u to buy or do the jack/sauna quest. sauna robes cost about 80-100k in bera. i wud buy 10 10% dex overal scrolls and use them and hope that 2 or more work. this is a little thing u can do. if ur first scroll works on the first slot u can sell it for 1.5mill to 2mill. profit?? i think so icon_biggrin.gif If that happens get another sauna robe and scroll it with the 10%s u bought. once ur satisfied with a 10+ dex robe use it until lvl 50 if ur willing to look at the some clothing for 20 lvls. believe me tho, the extra damage comes in handy. if u got money to blow scroll ur other equips as u progress on. at lvl 50, 60 and so on scroll the robes with 10%s unless u got lucky and scrolled a beast sauna robe. (im talking like 25dex )

some ppl like to scroll there snow shoes (cuz they allow 7 slots and not the normal 5 slots) with 10% jump scrolls. the reason y ppl do this is becuz it adds 3 dex. but i must warn u that even 10% jump scrolls cost a gd 400-500k in bera and i wud only consider this if ur uber rich.

u shud scroll ur cape/s with 100% dex scrolls. very cheap scrolls 50k a
piece. its a nice cheap affordable way to boost ur damage a lvl icon_biggrin.gif

glove scrolling.....if ur rich dont bother with dex glove scrolls, get attack work gloves. for some ppl that dont kno, every 1attack is the same as 3 dex. so even if u get a +12dex work glove, its still the same as a 4 attack work glove which is a lot easier to buy/find/scroll. http://www.onrpg.com/boards/86.html
vmvznv
vmvznv

Back to top Go down