Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Dexless Dits be forced to turn normal?, I read that...

Go down

Will Dexless Dits be forced to turn normal?, I read that... Empty Will Dexless Dits be forced to turn normal?, I read that...

Post  ehaada Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:22 am

Hey, I was always fuzzy about his question. and I REALLY NEED THIS ANSWERED!

Will a NoDex Dit EVER have the same DAMAGE output as a normal dex dit? I'm talking about levels as high as 150+. Won't they be forced to put points into dex due to shortage of weapons? Or will maple weapons come out for level 200's for the dexless? Lets say they had godly scrolled items.

"Is having a ~1 Level advantage over a Normal Thief worth the constraints of wearing the same clothes for the rest of your Maple Story career? Is having a few extra LUK points worth more than having a continually increasing gap in weapon defense? Is having ~1 Level advantage more fun than being able to change clothes and be as fashionable as you see fit? These and other questions should be contemplated first. Few players are going to notice that ~1 Level increase in damage. Keep that in mind." Sleepywood Guide by Zolene

Would this describe it?

Thanks,
Peter http://forums.mapletip.com/index.php?showtopic=112748
ehaada
ehaada

Back to top Go down