Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

x sin clarifications, Please, advanced sins apply here.

Go down

x sin clarifications, Please, advanced sins apply here. Empty x sin clarifications, Please, advanced sins apply here.

Post  ehaada Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:44 am

There's a guide on sle+epy+wood+dot+net for no dex/low dex sins. I cannot link to it as linking to it seems to be a no no here I guess. I'll PM it to you if anything, I guess.

Alright, i'll start off by saying i've been reading through this guide for about a week now.

My notes from it:

*** meba+7 (atleast 60%) is a powerful weapon, and if you can afford a 10% one, then more power to you. This level 25 clas will last you a while if 60% +7.

*** supposedly, you mix up the scroll for dex and claw scroll for atk builds together to make a really great build. I have a friend with about 30 mill and is willing to PARTUALLY fund me (in other words, not give me all their money XD), so I can probably do something decent. But I have yet to understand how that works.

Alright, my first big question: This guide is from 2005. Is it outdated and how much ahs the game changed to affect the guide since it's been made?

of all the guides om mapletip, hidden street, etc, this seems to be the ebst guide for a no/low dex sin that I have found, so i'd like to pick what I can out of it to use.

Help. :]

***After a bit more research***:

It seems this guide was written when the meba was the fastest weapon. seems from what i've found today another thats just as fast if not faster is the Maple Kandayo and the Musashi Claw. The Kandayo seems to be more popular cause of the +20 avoid though?

Need an experianced lowdex sin to answer alot of this for me. http://forums.mapletip.com/index.php?showtopic=110854
ehaada
ehaada

Back to top Go down