Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Evening, and some random pics!

Go down

My Evening, and some random pics! Empty My Evening, and some random pics!

Post  oemcxi Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:19 pm

If the pictures are too big or something, just let me know and I'll just put thumbnails. Or if the randomness is just way too random, delete or something. I don't want to get in any trouble >.>

Well, for a while.. I was wondering what secondary I should choose for my Paragon. I'm hoping to get Survivor on this Paragon, like I did with my last one. Don't ask why I deleted the last one. (I was bored.) I decided to go with a /Ranger and give all my Heroes /R for the pet. I call our pets the 'Flamingo Trio.' Yes, it's corny. Get over it Very Happy Everyone has Charm Animal and Heal as One as their elite.

I'm bored now, so I decided to take a few pictures of my new character and tell everyone what I did today..
I think the highlight of my evening was clearing out Zehlon Reach, killed everyone I saw and did all the quests I could find. It took around an hour, but I also mapped all over there and such.

Anyways, no clue why I'm typing up a paragraph. I was looking through my GW screenshot folder, so there are a few random pictures. Sorry about that

Picture Time!!

Paragon Details

Victory Pose!
Reduced: 62% of original size [ 1024 x 768 ] - Click to view full image

This one is a little odd. Look at my health in the party window on the right, then look at my hp bar in the middle. They don't match! I'm also taking on a level 24 boss at level 8 on a character that I want to be a Survivor, which is also probably a little odd.

A certain Wall of Healing and me relaxing on the nice beach of Fissure of Woe.
http://www.theamazonbasin.com/gw/forums/index.php?showtopic=8419
oemcxi
oemcxi

Back to top Go down