Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3/12/06 BotV Battle Summary, Week 1 of Factions Tournament

Go down

3/12/06 BotV Battle Summary, Week 1 of Factions Tournament Empty 3/12/06 BotV Battle Summary, Week 1 of Factions Tournament

Post  saeimc Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:01 am

As of 3/12/06 @3:25am CST:
Difference in Rating: +94
Difference in Rank: N/A to 191
10:3 (Wins:Losses) ::: Rank 191 ::: Rating 1,094

13.) Thousend Tigers Apund Ur Head [Ttgr] - rank 848 (1,004) - Rating +11

12.) Hells Mercenaries [???] - rank N/A (???) - Rating +12

11.) Rabid Dogs From Hell [Grr] - rank 814 (1,006) - Rating +14

10.) The Dark Aeons [???] - rank N/A (???) - Rating +13

9.) Final Dynasty [FnlD] - rank 9 (1,317) - Rating -14

We did fairly well considering these guys are top 10 ranked! The bummer is that we were the lucky ones that lost more rating due to fighting them in the first couple games they have played. These guys are amazing, and it was quite an honor to last more than 15 minutes, and stealing their flawless from under their noses by taking the first kill I might have a screenie or two of this match on my home computer.

8.) Dark Wing Cadre [???] - rank 430 (1,049) - Rating +14

7.) Northern Brethren [???] - rank N/A (???) - Rating +14

6.) Kings Exile [KING] - rank 758 (1,010) - Rating +14

5.) Red Bad Moon [???] - rank N/A (???) - Rating +13

4.) Brotherhood of Veterans [BRO] - rank 776 (1,008) - Rating +15

3.) Guards of the Gate [???] - rank N/A (???) - Rating +15

2.) Atrum Astra [DarK] - rank 327 (1,058) - Rating -15

The most disappointing battle I have been involved in to date! At around 3 minutes into the game, both teams had 4 people err=7 out leaving our side with 2 monks, our E/Mo, and one Warrior (not me Sad). The part that got us was not enough killing power to take down their team of a Monk, Ranger, ???, and ???. Our lack of leadership I felt was the biggest downfall of that fight. Once the 4 had left, all we could do is ask for positioning, and suggest ideas. It was disgusting seeing a team win that we were truely rolling over in the first couple minutes. AN made me very upset for result of this game...

1.) Lumi Will Win [GWWC] - rank 42 (???) - Rating -12

This guild was fairly experienced - I saw an aW, and a few other respectable guild tags indicating a newly formed top 50 guild, or a smurf of some kind. These guys played very well, and we were testing out a new'eque build we shortly switched back to a more solid one after the first couple games. This game lasted over 20 minutes, and was a very well fought defensive stand. http://www.theamazonbasin.com/gw/forums/index.php?showtopic=5154
saeimc
saeimc

Back to top Go down