Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

discussion on size, Revisiting an old debate

Go down

discussion on size, Revisiting an old debate Empty discussion on size, Revisiting an old debate

Post  saeimc Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:08 am

Well. Time to open up a debate that has been horribly contentious in the past but with a new Ladder season only a few weeks away, I figure now is right for a rediscussion.

The current policy allows 12 members of a GLT, providing a 50% redundancy to a GvG team of 8 players. I have long held out that this meets the needs of a GLT as I organise and run them, while others have long held out that this restriction limits their ability to organise and run their GLT's.

The debate has often been heated but all sides are simply trying to provide a home and base for GvG within the Basin and in a format that suits their individual play styles. Last time the debate was raised, the game council looked at the issues, discussed them and pretty much left the status quo unchanged. At the time, there was only really 2 GLT's organised under the policy and one "umbrella" GLT that wasn't following the policy.

We now have experience from more GLT's organised within the rules of the existing policy available to use to shape the discussion.

So, let the discussion commence? http://www.theamazonbasin.com/gw/forums/index.php?showtopic=4234
saeimc
saeimc

Back to top Go down