Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can we all cool down -- PLEASE?, moderator-like post

Go down

Can we all cool down -- PLEASE?, moderator-like post Empty Can we all cool down -- PLEASE?, moderator-like post

Post  sznnp Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:50 am

I'd like to ask everyone to please:

* Think before you post. In other words preview. Or better yet write it in notepad first so there is no danger of hitting send when you really don't want to. It will save deleting posts later, and may save hurt feelings.

* Please make sure that what you say won't offend other members. Use "I think" and "I believe that" rather than stating opinion as fact.

* Please realize that in some cases English is not the first language, that there are cultural differences in even English language usage, and that asking "what do you mean by that?" via PM instead of responding publically with a flame might help our communication.

* Do some deep breathing exercises, play a game of raquet ball, squash, basketball, or some other physically intense exercise (like yoga) to get rid of lingering hostility.

Trinity -- makes note to observe the above rules http://www.theamazonbasin.com/gw/forums/index.php?showtopic=3034
sznnp
sznnp

Back to top Go down