Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enchantment removal, tip on finding enchanted enemies

Go down

Enchantment removal, tip on finding enchanted enemies Empty Enchantment removal, tip on finding enchanted enemies

Post  sznnp Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:51 am

Recently I was using enchantment removal skills on people I thought might be using enchantments, or who I had seen using enchantments previously, or waiting till I saw the casting animation on them for an enchantment being cast. Sometimes it hit, and sometimes it missed.

When using 'Inspired Enchantment' on a character in a gerbil build, I complained to people that it wasnt very effective at getting back energy the way I was using it.
And then there was a top tip:

When an enemy has an enchantment on them, their healt bar gets a little yellow up arrow on the right hand side, just like friendly health bars do.
Just checking the called target, or then cycling though enemies if the called target is enchantment free provides an easy target for Inspired Enchantment, making it a decent energy gaining skill.

Some people will already know this; this isnt for you, this is for everyone else. It makes such a huge difference when you know how to remove enchantments correctly, I thought it was worth passing on, even if it only helps one person. http://www.theamazonbasin.com/gw/forums/index.php?showtopic=2954
sznnp
sznnp

Back to top Go down