Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silkroad online Legend I, Europe Expansion Notice

Go down

Silkroad online Legend I, Europe Expansion Notice Empty Silkroad online Legend I, Europe Expansion Notice

Post  adeehe Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:56 am

Hello. This is Silkroad Online.

Legend I, Europe expansion is almost ready after a year of preparation.

We ask lots of your concerns and detailed schedule is guided below.

Apply date of Legend I, Europe Expansion: 7/24/2007 After Weekly Server Inspection

- Legend I, Europe Expansion can not be accessed by current client. Patch apply can not be made due to the massive capacity of the Legend I, Europe Expansion so you must set up the Full Client to play the game. Every players must download the Full Client again after the Weekly Server Inspection on July 24th, 2007

- Downloading Legend I, Europe Expansion Full Client speed will slow down due to the people downloading the client at the same time on the Legend I, Europe Expansion opening date so we recommend you to download the Legend I, Europe Expansion Full Client in advance.

- Legend I, Europe Expansion Full Client can be set up after the Weekly Server Inspection on 7/24/2007 and once you set up the client, you will experience the fun of Silkroad Online Europe and China simultaneously. http://news.mmosite.com/content/2007-07-17/20070717231641131.shtml
adeehe
adeehe

Back to top Go down