Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silkroad Online Offers Free Game Play

Go down

Silkroad Online Offers Free Game Play Empty Silkroad Online Offers Free Game Play

Post  WOW FAN Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:20 pm

In the spirit of Runescape, Silkroad Online is a free MMORPG that’s starting to garner some attention. I was turned on to the fairly new title by a fellow EQIIer and have fallen in love with the screenshots, but haven’t been able to play as of yet. The system seemed to be having a few issues this morning, but I thought I’d pass along information about the title anyway.

The game is free to download and free to play, but it appears as if there are some pay options since there’s a section that discusses Visa payments. The wording on the main site is a little difficult to get through, but again, the screenshots look fantastic. I’ll be checking back as soon as the system seems a little more stable for creating an account.

The game was created by South Korean JOYMAX Co. and appears to meld historic events and locations with fantasy. It’s based on the historic Silk Road and involves a whole lot of trading along with combat. According to reports from fellow gamers, this is a fun title.

Silkroad Online Offers Free Game Play Silkroad0406
http://blogcritics.org/archives/2006/04/28/022200.php
WOW FAN
WOW FAN

Back to top Go down