Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to get into an SRO server when Crowded

Go down

How to get into an SRO server when Crowded Empty How to get into an SRO server when Crowded

Post  lol Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:59 am

Didn't see a guide like this so a Mod can lock/Delete this topic if there is one like this already.

Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but most of you reading this most likely just start up the client, put in your login info, then cross your fingers so that the screen fades out and you see your character. This is Joymaxs' way of testing our patience. (As most of us know.)

Here's an easy way to get into the server without starting up your client a million times.

1.) Open your browser that you use and go to
REV6.com
(Alternative Link - SRO Stats)
(This is a useful website that provides SRO Client Server info that is updated every so and so seconds.)

2.) Start up your client and as soon as your in the login screen, hit and hold: The Windows key (Between your left Ctrl and Left Alt), Left Alt and Enter. This will make your SRO into a window.

3.) Pull up that website I told you to go to and check your server status. Everytime it refreshes see if there is any open spots on your server. (Make sure your at the Confirmation Code and its typed in so if you see an open spot you can hit that Confirm button right off the bat and most likely get in.)

4.) When you see an open spot, jump in and hit that button. If done with nice timing, you are in my friend. Now laugh at your friends that are trying the good 'ol Client Restart, and tease them while you level past them and they are stuck outside of the game.

Hope this helps!

Edit: O, right, forgot to mention, if you prefer to run your SRO fullscreen, the button combination Windows key+ Left Alt + Enter will re-maximize your game once you log in.

Addon: SroStats may freeze their numbers at certain times of the day. However, use it as a backup if Rev6 isin't working like a few days ago when it was moving.

Q/A: Untitled_: What does the +1 and -1 mean?
Simply means how many people are over the capacity. Enter your account info and then the confirmation code. Do not conform the confirmtation code. Then wait until the numbers drop below the server capacity. Even if its 2. Most likely you will get in. I however like to wait until 4+ are open. Then I quickly change the window to the game and click that confirm button.
lol
lol

Back to top Go down