Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm gonna start again too :O

Go down

I'm gonna start again too :O Empty I'm gonna start again too :O

Post  lol Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:59 am

I think I'm going to give sro one last shot, but this time, I'm gonna do it right. I'm gonna powerfarm myself like a bajillion sp so I never have to farm again, because really, that's pretty much the only thing I don't like about this game, well, along with the huge ammount of grinding. But if I have a 0 gap the whole way, it won't seem so bad. And seeing those hugeass sp numbers won't hurt either

Anyways, in light of starting again, I need to ask you all some questions.

For one, I have a level 54/53 character on Troy who is an int hybrid who I could potentially use to powerfarm myself. Would he do better at ongs, or my level 44 on Pacific who's pure int and with a lower gap (Troy's gap is like 4, Pacific's is 3, and more up to date skills)?
Also, is it even worth playing on Troy anymore, or is the lag and botters too bad? Although I will always love Troy, it's my first server

Anyways, which should I do for that, why, and thank you Please cosider all aspects, such as server awesomeness, lagginess, bottiness, and how well I can farm myself.

Second, what type of character should I build? I have played almost all types of characters, and I think in the end, I want to do some sort of warrior. Unless I don't pick warrior, then I am definately gonna farm all 3 weapons. I LOVE diversity, I don't like to be tied down to just one type of weapon, and why have only 2 when you can have 3? Besides, dual axes are sexy.
So, assuming I pick warrior (unless someone has something else to say. I love warrior for their high crits, they're the heart of the party, they're sexy, high hp, and just plain awesomeness factor. Rogues attack too slow and weakly without their CE and DD, so I'll pass on them), which subtree shall I pick? I was gonna do rogue, because pure melee is sexy, but they're not as good at 1-1, and need more farming. Plus, grinding as rogue pisses me off because I die all the time.
So, I'm thinking either warlock or cleric. Bard is a possibility, but which buffs stay when you weapon swap? I know moving march does, and you can use mana cycle on yourself, but it only lasts 16 seconds. Warlock would be cool because I'd have minor healing, but I'm not 100% sure how it works, and extra damage. But cleric, this sounds awesome because I'd have ALOT of healing, I'd essentially only need mp pots to grind with, plus, I'd have badass defence. Think about it, bless + blessings (can you do those on yourself?) + skins. That's just plain awesome.

Soooo, what should I do? A warrior cleric? Or a warrior warlock? Or something else? And which server? Please, be my guest to speak your mind.

Thank you.
http://www.silkroadforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=83059
lol
lol

Back to top Go down