Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime the poison of the time

Go down

Anime the poison of the time Empty Anime the poison of the time

Post  michael Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:40 pm

I have read very many manga and seen many anime, i have stoped about a year or so ago but i still read some of my favorites once in a while. so dont think im ignorant to anime

Personally i think anime have become a poison to the minds of people. Students want to become artist beacuse of anime and are usually doomed to fail cause the cant get there heads out of the anime @33. Children are trying to imitate naruto and end up killing each other. People start to think Japan is the magical world that will solve all problems.

And i mean its not even that great any more, its all the same cookie cutter characters, big boobed anime girls, horny old men, and the etrnal underdog story.

So just tell me whats going on

Edit:
Im not saying that anime is the worlds leading cause of child death. Im just saying it happens, I know that therer are worse things out there to imitate but this is a anime forum so it only makes sense to talk about anime with people who know about it.

Also i am lead to belive that poison was a little strong a word to use, but i belive that in many ways it is a poison to different things

The effect of anime on kids isnt the only point in this converstion, I am also talking about its effect on art, its effect on teenagers and grown ups, its effect on students (mostly art students)
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/anime-manga-comics/anime-the-poison-of-the-time/t.38843831/
michael
michael

Back to top Go down