Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOW Epic Gear

Go down

WOW Epic Gear Empty WOW Epic Gear

Post  michael Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:45 am

About one year ago, thanks to World of Warcraft, I met my wife Lori at the middle school where we both teach.

My students and friends got me playing a few years ago and I love the game. Jokingly, I would tell people I'm going to probably marry someone who plays too. Little did I know I could predict the future.

One day after work I was walking to my car talking to a student about places I like to farm in-game. We walked past Lori, who overheard the conversation. The next day she came up to me and asked, "Do you play World of Warcraft?" I was shocked! That same day we went on our first date, where our discussions moved from World of Warcraft to worldly things, and we discovered how much we had in common.

I rerolled a troll shaman on her realm, Ysera, where I quickly caught up to her priest and then we leveled together. Last Christmas, when we both hit 60, I asked her to marry me. Playing together and getting to know each other was the best time of my life. Today we are married and I now have two stepsons, who also play.

My new family is the most epic gear I could have ever found with this game. I have a beautiful wife and two awesome sons, and we are still playing today. We are a family of 70s. For the Horde!
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/community/stories/archive/story8.xml
michael
michael

Back to top Go down