Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Event Horizon

Go down

Event Horizon Empty Event Horizon

Post  lracmf Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:50 am

Welcome to the 642nd Edition of Loading… If you aren’t reading this in your e-mail, you could be. Sign up.

Are you looking for the latest industry headlines? Look no further.

1. Daily Column

33 new MMOG articles so far this week!

Lord of the Rings Online fans should check out Cody’s preview of Book 10. We were also favored with four exclusive screenshots from Tabula Rasa. We also have a great interview with none other than Dave Perry.

Our team is gearing up to cover both the Penny Arcade Expo in Seattle (PAX) and the Leipzig Games Convention in Leipzig, Germany. I’ll be in Germany with Jeff, Cody, Phil and Garrett while Pat, Michael, Katie and Cameron will handle things at PAX.

When the year started I expected Leipzig to be the coming out party for Warhammer Online and Age of Conan. Unfortunately, both of those titles have been delayed until next year. I’m disappointed that I won’t get to play them in their final state this year, but the decision to delay the launch shows that the teams involved have a quality product as part of their agenda.

The show should still be a coming out party for games like Gods and Heroes and Tabula Rasa, both of which could be tremendously successful titles if the PR departments live up to their end of the bargain.

(more…)

http://loading.blogs.tentonhammer.com/?cat=30
lracmf
lracmf

Back to top Go down