Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Guide on Level 34 dungeon, Temple Of Nuvice

Go down

Full Guide on Level 34 dungeon, Temple Of Nuvice Empty Full Guide on Level 34 dungeon, Temple Of Nuvice

Post  nbgac Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:24 am

WHOOHOO this guide has been stickyed =D (thanks everyone!)

Hello all viewers! This is my first guide, but I think I did really well with it. Please post feedback and suggestions, afterall this guide isn’t for me its to help everyone out that wants to take on this quest .

Future Updates (Hopefully):

-Make this guide less bias of the IncarMage class and post it to help out all players!
THIS GUIDE WAS 100% REALLY DONE, THIS ISN’T FALSE INFORMATION.

NOTE: This Guide is made by me, everyones allowed to use/copy it however I really, REALLY rather not be ignored… it took me a fair amount of time and effort to make this and It would be really a shame if you didn’t at least mention I made it.

This guide provides both information for use of the level 36 AOE spells and information when not using the level 36 AOE spells. To accommodate for all readers.

Note: This will FULLY EXPLAIN EVERYTHING IN THIS DUNGEON, I SPARED NO PIECE OF INFORMATION! (Maybe I’ll post it somewhere else for everyone’s viewing pleasure, hmm)

LINK TO THIS PAGE!

http://phpbb.acclaim.com/2moons/viewtopic.php?t=27013
——-

********************************** TABLE OF CONTENTS——————

(Use the search feature to quickly skip all irrelevant information and get to whatever part you need-This is used by pressing the Keys Ctrl + f, then copying the three letter/number combonation within the [ ] and then pasting the combonation within the search bar and finding the next combonation code located within this guide)

Note use of the * symbol is to signify a main section of the Guide.

*Basics! [V81]

*What each area requires/What to do [PLZ] *NEW*

*Bestiary [BST]

*-Skills [SKL]

1-Incar Mage Skills- Suggested skills [IMY]

2-Incar Mage Skills- Notp Suggested skills [IMN]

3-Incar Mage Skills- The AOE set (Level 36+) [AOE]

*-Theory Of The Dungeon (Battle Tactics) [TOD]

1-How To Attack a “Solo” Monster [SL7]

2-How To Attack a Group of Monsters [GR7]

*Pictures -HOT-[PC9]

*Tips/Tricks [T61] *NEW*
——————————————
*-The Dungeon (Part You’ve all been waiting for) [TD0]

1-Spider Hallway [TD1]

2-TheCourtRoom [TD2]

3-MonistaryOfThePerkas [TD3]

4-Prelude To Treasure Maze [PTM]

5-TheTreasureMaze[TTM]

6-TheGoddessThrone[TGT]

[V81]-Basics

Level requirement: Your character MUST be level 34 at least to enter the dungeon!

It really costs!: This quest requires 10k entrance fee to get in… however! AS many players have skipped over, you can easily make this money back and more by breaking open treasure chests (I’ve noted the locations here in this guide).

Where is this quest?: This quest is in requies, it is just like the temple of noobies, if anyone remembers that it is outside of LoaCastle/BraikenCastle, it was the oddly shaped “mystical” device. However unlike the temple of noobies this temple has no guard or npc to tell you to get in, you simply enter by clicking on the maze once you meet the requirements!

Are there pkers in there?: No there is no pkers within this area, it is a safe zone.

Can a party enter this dungeon: No, this dungeon is a solo only dungeon, no parties/guild members may enter with you.

Can you talk in here…?: Yes you can, the chat feature is still enabled within this dungeon allowing you to talk to other players, they only cannot enter with you.

This quest features: Low level monsters with weak attack, defence and hitpoints that give LARGE amounts of experiance!

Following the previous comment after completing the quest you get 50k experiance! (wow!)

Suggested levels to keep doing this quest: I msyelf did it from level 34-52 on my summoner… but in the end its the same exp for all classes so I’d say stick to it till 52 ^^ or more as this quest is really great exp!

Suggested stat builds: Without a second glance you NEED hitpoints to do this dungeon. I had 50 heal and I still did not find it to be enough, these monsters can hit HIGH. As for stat build? Don’t ask me for it cause I don’t follow one. Just make sure you arent a glass cannon.
[
http://www.2moonsworld.com/2moons-guides/incar-magician-guides/full-guide-on-level-34-dungeon-temple-of-nuvice
nbgac
nbgac

Back to top Go down