Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday Update 3/14

Go down

Friday Update 3/14 Empty Friday Update 3/14

Post  nbgac Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:32 am

Hey everyone..

I know there is a lot of specultion as to what the patch is. I can say with 100% accuracy that it is different than the current EU Dekaron build.. and no I don’t just mean the text.

We have put a lot of effort in to making sure that all the current hacking is taken care of. We know this won’t be the end of it, but we expect that it will make it much harder for them going forward.

That said, due to the significant number of changes, we will only be offering the new build as a full download and the install directory is 1.96 gig, so plan accordingly.. We will be serving up the new install a few days before we make the server change. And the servers will most likely be down for about half a day. This way you can all be ready the moment the server comes up and it should help easy the load on the servers when everyong tries to download all at once.

A few details:
Quests below level 30 have been revamped with some quests removed. Trust me, you won’t miss the ones that are gone.

Additional Reward Items given for every 10 level-ups, between 10 and 60.

Help windows pop-up when you reach a level that is significant. Such as level 7 when you can learn to fish.

Ever wonder what conating Vouchers was for? You will now get rewards items for Fortress Voucher donations.

I’ve also gotten word that we are very close to having enough players of high enough levels to look in to starting the Siege Mode. I expect this will either roll out with the “Bad Moons Rising” (BMR) patch or very soon after. This has been the hold up, waiting for people to get high enough to actually play it. the Seige has been in the game for a long time it just hasn’t been activated.

We also have cool new “invite friends” rewards coming. Gone will be the days of waiting for what seems like forever to get coins… your rewards will come much sooner.

There is so much going I can’t list it all… at least not yet.

So have a great weekend!

Original Post From 2Moons Discussion Board

This entry was posted on Friday, March 14th, 2008 at 11:18 pm and is filed under Website. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

http://www.2moonsworld.com/friday-update-314
nbgac
nbgac

Back to top Go down