Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maple Story Story (o_o.. Lets put it this way, its a story about maple story)II

Go down

Maple Story Story (o_o.. Lets put it this way, its a story about maple story)II Empty Maple Story Story (o_o.. Lets put it this way, its a story about maple story)II

Post  vitas Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:17 am

Chapter 2:
As they set out for orbis, it was a really long time until they got there. Nobody knew that Jiinila clan was close friends with the Jiiniba... Well, some people, like me and my friends, knew that... But the jiiniba and Jiinila kept that a secret. They told us because my friends' and I were in the jiiniba clan.. Some were in the jiinila clan, but that doesnt matter. Finally, they reached Orbis. They were walking along the park, and Jihn suddenly said: We've been walking for hours now... You guys go take a break. Ill continue to search for him. So they other two went back to town, and Jihn found the Jiiniba member's home. "Jihm, im here. You better run, two other maplers are here. Athena Pierce and Dark lord." Jihn said. "Ok, Cast a spell on me so i can fly over to ludibrium. The magic lasts 5 hours, according to your book." Jihm, who we found out his name because of what Jihn said, had replied. Jihn casted a spell on him, and he flew away quickly. "Hes not anywhere near us.." Jihn said to Dark Lord and Athena. "My radar says hes going to Omega Sector!" Yet, Jihn had lied. He was heading for Ludibrium. Jihn had hooked a speaker onto Jihm, so they can communicate. Jihn flew faster than DL and Athena did, so she could communicate with Jihm. "Jihm, do not go twords Omega Sector. That is where we are going. Ill tell you when you can head twords orbis." Jihn had said to Jihm. All of a sudden, Athena let out a scream. "IM FALLINGGG!" She said. "Uh oh.." DL said. "Me toooo!" DL said....

~Find out whats going to happen when i post the next chapter tomorrow~
~*Lisa*~
http://www.toontowncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108474
vitas
vitas

Back to top Go down