Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question regarding Skill Points

Go down

Question regarding Skill Points Empty Question regarding Skill Points

Post  avwgl Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:59 pm

Hi, my second day of 2 Moons. I'd like to know something regarding the Skill Point distribution. At the moment I have a level 14 Incar Magician and a level 10 Segnale.

My Segnale has not learnt any new skills/spells yet... But with my Magician the only thing I have done with my skills is that I have learnt Fire Mastery, Lightning Mastery, Fire Bolt and Lightning bolt; I don't know if they cost Skill Points to learn but I have not allocated any skill points to of my skills/spell. At the moment my mage has 9 skill points (does that sound right?). Because I want to know if I could be losing out on skill points for not using them cause other games, in certain circumstances you lose out on your skill points for not using them, I'd just like to know if it is the same with this game.

And if you're curious as to why I have not allocatedd any skill points the answer is simple, I do not know which skills/spells to distribute to!
http://www.2moonsforums.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=169
avwgl
avwgl

Back to top Go down