Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Segnale Guide For Your Character 1

Go down

The Segnale Guide For Your Character 1 Empty The Segnale Guide For Your Character 1

Post  Admin Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:23 am

Author: Hatebrood

This is a General Guide to playing a segnale. I figured I would write one up for those that are having trouble figuring out what to do. Most if not all of this information comes not only from my personal experience, but also from moderators and other players that have played Dekaron and 2Moons.

Note: You will have to be a little choosey when selecting your skill and character stats. The reason for this is that you do not get enough points at the beginning levels to spend them everywhere. At the later levels however, you start to accumulate more and more points. With that being said there is some guidelines that you can follow to efficintly minimize mistakes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STATS

You get exactly 5 points to allocate in any stat that you wish every time that you level. There is no stat cap as of the date that this guide was written either.

There are a few ways that you can go here. You should know by now that the weapons have stat requirements, and ours are Dex / Spr. You will now have a choice as to where you want the remaining points to go. I can not tell you "the best" way to go because there is a lot of room for flexibility in that area.

However, myself and a lot of players decide that with those remaining points that are left over (after we allocate the points we need into our weapon req.'s) should go to health.

The reasons for this are listed below.
#1 Having a high health stat will ensure that you don't get interrupted nearly as often.
#2 Health increases that green bar as well as your health bar, so in PVP (and PvE) it will help you survive MUCH longer.

Note The other popular build is to put the majority of the remaining points into dex. This however will make you more of a glass cannon, so keep that in mind if you decide to go that route.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SKILL POINTS

There are a lot of opinions on how to spec your character skillwise, and like the stat point system this can be modified widely to fit your personal taste. At the endgame you have enough points to get just about every single skill maxxed out. However, untill then you are forced to choose wisely as I pointed out before. It isn't untill your very high level that you start getting more points than you know what to do with.

The popular build ideas are listed below

Heal / Blood Build
This build gives the player the damage of the blood, yet the support role as a healer/buffer. The buffs that Segnale get are the best in game. This is a pretty safe build because it allows you to do some damage, yet allowing you the option to play a role in groups.

Curse/ Blood Build
There are a few variations, but the idea is to spec heavily (if not all) into these 2 trees. The main concept underlying this build is to pvp and deal damage. Leaving the healing and buffing completely behind, and simply focusing on dealing as much damage as possible. However the curse line spells as of now have extremely long casting timers which limits this builds functionality.

Healing/ Curse Build
This is mainly a party healer build. It is not reccommended to spec this route if you primarily solo kill. The Curse line gives some great skills, they are centered around debuffing mobs so others can kill it quicker. Therefore, players that wish to do this also put points into the blood line spells that have "curse" effects. This route is for PURE party play. Again however, the curse line spells as of now have extremely long casting timers which limits this builds functionality. Although speccing heavily into the Healing tree makes you a very popular, effective, and flexible healer.

Note I simply outline the poplular build options that you may decide to use. I only wish to generalize and do not want to place bias on any one build type. If you have fun with a build you put together and feel it is effective than that is exactly what is best for you. This may or may not work for all players.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SKILLS

Ok, this section is here to help you decide what skills are necessary. I am going to try NOT to put my personal beliefs into this section, but outline popular biases that other experieced segnales have had. This is the area of the game that allows you the player to put your personal "flare" on your specific Segnale.
Source: http://www.2moonsworld.com/segnale-guide-your-character-expanded
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://kmkm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down