Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vista Sucks and other nightmares :-)

Go down

Vista Sucks and other nightmares :-) Empty Vista Sucks and other nightmares :-)

Post  pwppxb Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:48 pm

Took the plunge...Yesterday afternoon slapped Windows Vista on my comp. I know, inside all of you are groaning to yourself. All I can say is Vista Sucks lol. Worked like a charm, checked out all the new features, and was logged in to WoW for like 15 mins Singing Give me a V...Give me an I...Oh crap here comes the little box on the screen...Windows explorer has shut down trying to restart. AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH! Well, this screen appearing and disappearing for 2 hours and 17 viruses and worms later and I'm still not up and running....I'll let you know if I can work this out or if I'm going to have to let out a contract on Bill
Tanitha, Thanks for the comments...Guess I'm gonna have to wait a couple more days for "said" mount
Anyway, y'all have a great day and keep those comments coming...I kinda like this blogging thing
Ciao for now!
Travman http://www.worldofwar.net/forums/blogs/viewblog.php?userid=337328&entry=135
pwppxb
pwppxb

Back to top Go down