Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgot to update it a while

Go down

Forgot to update it a while Empty Forgot to update it a while

Post  pwppxb Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:15 pm

Well. I finally made 70 with my Draenei Shaman. I dinged it earlier this week while killing demons on my way to Akama in the Warden's Cage in Shadowmoon valley. With the help of a guildie I was able to get my regular Bird so now I've taken to just buzzing around on my fluffy white gryphon at random intervals.

I've been hitting Shadow Labs a lot as a I really want Gavel of Unearthed Secrets also I think Murmer (the last boss) drops Tidefury Kilt which is part of the Ranged DPS Shaman Dungeon set 3. So I've been busy. Also trying to get the 5K gold for epic flying skill to get started on the daily quests for Netherwingfor my reins of the azure netherwing drake. I'm hoping to get Ogri'la and Sha'tari Skyguard Dailys for that. At 11 gold per daily thats 110 gold perday on the daily quests alone, not counting Vendor Trash, loot and Instance runs. I also have about 80% of Netherstorm to do as well.

I have to say though, having a flying mount is fun. It makes a lot of things a lot easier and it's really fun to just fly around. Granted I still will take the regular flight path bird for certain flights. For example. Shattarath to anywhere in Shadowmoon I take the flight path, as it's still faster in every way. Prolly when I get any epic flying mount I won't be taking it nearly as much. But going from Shadowmoon Valley to Netherstorm I think is faster with the flying mount to cut across Hellfire and go straight north from SMV. I'll need to work on getting a riding crop or attempting to get skybreaker whip soon. I've heard that 10% is nice.... But for now carrot on a stick is serving well.

All for now folks. http://www.worldofwar.net/forums/blogs/viewblog.php?userid=152790&entry=606
pwppxb
pwppxb

Back to top Go down