Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karazhan ...

Go down

Karazhan ... Empty Karazhan ...

Post  pwppxb Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:42 pm

So, the last couple days my guild, or rather the guild I am in, has made its first steps into Karazhan. We started a little late in the raid week, so we only had 3 days in the actual instance. What made things even harder, is half the guild is in Australia and the other half is in US/Canada (west coast mainly). This makes for getting a group together a little difficult, but we managed.

Our first night in Kara went really well. With a group full of people with very little to no experience in Kara (or raiding for that matter) we did really well. We were in for about 3 hours worth, and managed to down the first three bosses: Attumen the Huntsman (downed on first try), Moroes (downed on second try), and Maiden of Virtue (downed on second try I think). Likely could have taken the Opera Event had one of our healers (the one and only PuG in the raid) had not died and never came back.

Our second night was a little pressed for time, since some people could only be on for a certain time. We only had about an hour and a half, two hours worth of raiding time, but we managed to take the Opera event, which was Romulo and Julianne. Took a few tries, but we got a good strategy now. We also made it to The Curator, but were not able to have a go at him. Couple of the raid members had leave unfortunately.

Our third night went really well, some nice drops and all, but only managed to down The Curator, but did him on the first go. We worked our way to Shade of Aran but while I was there we only managed to have a go at him two times. The first time we had him at 32-34%. The second go was much better, but when the elementals spawned, we also had the Flame Wreath, so we couldn't even go after the elementals. We got him to 4% that go, but after that I had to leave. The guild was gonna have another go at him, but I don't know if they did.

All in all, it was awesome. It was my second time in Kara, and when I did go to Kara, I only managed to take two bosses Maiden and Opera (Wiz of Oz). For a first guild run, we did really well. Doing this more often is going to be great fun! http://www.worldofwar.net/forums/blogs/viewblog.php?userid=273881&entry=685
pwppxb
pwppxb

Back to top Go down