Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Times and Neat Pictures

Go down

Good Times and Neat Pictures Empty Good Times and Neat Pictures

Post  pwppxb Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:55 pm

Lately I've put my level 18 Gnome rogue to the side and have been playing my Dwarf hunter. You see, not that long ago I hit level 68 and I started to get the itch to ding 70. So it was off to Terokkar Forest to do some easy quests and a little grinding.

Eventually, a buddy of mine and I were roaming around the area banging off quests like nobodies business. I think in the coarse of two good questing sessions we did over 20 quests, or something around there. It was great. That and some other quests I did on my own and a couple Mana Tombs runs got me to level 69 super quick. I don't think I was even level 68 for a full week, maybe just, but it wasn't very long that's for sure.

Now that I'm 69 the itch to ding 70 has turned into a scratch. Oh, I can't wait to get my flying mount!

Through my travels during this time I saw a few neat looking people / rides that I snagged pictures of.

First off, this was about one week after the 2.1 patch making both the rides below available, both of which require reputation to get.

First Ride: A Netherwing Drake, I'm pretty sure it was the Azure Netherwing Drake. Damn they look cool!
Netherwing Drake

Second Ride: A Red Riding Nether Ray. I wasn't sure, but when I looked it up it said this is a flying mount. Sweet!
Nether Ray
Nether Ray #2

The next picture is of a Tauren Warrior with some DAMN nice gear, plus he just looks cool. His name is Mishima and he's one dude I would not want to meet out in the world because he would absolutely school me.
Tauren Warrior

One last picture. This is a shot I took while playing Couteau, my level 18 rogue, and doing a WSG. See if you can spot what is wrong with this picture.

Something's not right here. Can you see what's wrong with this picture? http://www.worldofwar.net/forums/blogs/viewblog.php?userid=273881&entry=409
pwppxb
pwppxb

Back to top Go down