Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter Gangs

Go down

Hunter Gangs Empty Hunter Gangs

Post  pwppxb Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:09 am

Last night I got Tokarim out of retirement to get the lazy SOB to 58, and start making the final push to 70. I had a few quests in Winterspring to complete. One was Are we there, yeti. This requires collecting 10 yeti furs.

This quest is horrible for the fur drops, you need to kill at least 10 Ice Yetis before for every one fur collected. Working all the regular yetis I can find, I notice some Horde standing on a bluff over looking the area Im working. Next thing I know I have the hunters mark dancing over my head, and I see not one, but five pets on the attack, all coming at me. Five against one, wonderful odds. Needless to say I died a quick death. This gang rape went on for another 15 minutes. I called in some support, but most of my guild mates where raiding, and couldnt leave.

Finally the gang left, they must have gotten tired of killing me over and over again. I completed the quest, turned it in and called it a night. Not what I would call a productive evening. But, pay backs are a *****. http://www.worldofwar.net/forums/blogs/viewblog.php?userid=341481&entry=539
pwppxb
pwppxb

Back to top Go down