Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of those days, and a lesson learned.

Go down

One of those days, and a lesson learned. Empty One of those days, and a lesson learned.

Post  yhcbty Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:28 am

If I wasnt ganked once, I was ganked more than a dozen times yesterday while working some quests in Blastedlands. I tried in vane to defense myself, but there is not much I can do against a skulled Horde, and Im just a lowly lvl 53 NE Warrior. During one such battle, I noticed a lvl 50 Tauran Warrior just standing a few yards away, while I would assume his/her partner was doing all the dirty work. Dirty way to fight, as far as Im concerned. As I lay on the dusty ground I can see two trundle off together.

I spirit walk back, res and continue the dull work, only a few minutes later the same thing happens again. A high level and their low level partner come up, when I'm half health and one shot me. The low level is standing back. Screw this. I log and take a break. Come back a few hours later and meet up with my regular questing partner. She has some quests in Feralas to complete, I mention that any Horde we see are dead, regardless of level. And so it was, a dozen or so dead bodies littered Shimmering Flats as we made our way to Feralas. No corpse camping or /spit /clap, just hit and run.

Completing the quests, partner mentions she needs to head to Feathermoon Hold. As we approach the dock, I notice a 46 Shadow Priest fishing. Easy prey, so I thought. I charge, she tries to drop hammer of justice only to be resisted. Damn, charge doesnt do anything either, and I drop thunder clap, and go into beserker mode. Ooooo, DOTS, oh damn, this isnt going well, retaliation, more DOTS, health going away quickly. Dead. Wow, a squishy priest just annihilated me and my pallie friend. Not a good thing, but a lesson well learned. Stay away from Shadow Priests, unless you can get the first good hit, and keep hitting. http://www.worldofwar.net/forums/blogs/viewblog.php?userid=341481&entry=358
yhcbty
yhcbty

Back to top Go down