Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simple thief guild

Go down

Simple thief guild Empty Simple thief guild

Post  vmvznv Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:31 pm

Hey, first of all this guild was NOT written by me. it was copied of www.sleepywood.net

I took out some of the useless stuff so if you want to the full version please go to
www.sleepywood.net

--------------------------------------

Stat build for claw thief:

When you start, get both 4 STR or 4 INT. Keep rolling the dice until that happens or your stats will suffer.

LV10: 25 DEX, 37 LUK
LV15: 30 DEX, 57 LUK
LV20: 40 DEX, 72 LUK
LV25: 50 DEX, 87 LUK
LV30: 60 DEX, 102 LUK

As you can see, DEX should be twice your level, and LUK should have everything else. Put up your LUK by 5 each time for 3 levels, then put up DEX by 5 twice so that you will have enough DEX to upgrade your armour and weapons. For example:

LV21 +5 LUK
LV23 +5 LUK
LV25 +5 DEX
LV27 +5 LUK
LV29 +5 DEX
LV22 +5 LUK
LV24 +5 DEX
LV26 +5 LUK
LV28 +5 LUK
LV30 +5 DEX

This will give you enough DEX to upgrade your weapons, and putting up LUK increases your maximum damage, so it's best to put that up as fast as you can. You will need 10 less than usual, so just put DEX in at level 49, 50, 59, 60, etc. You only need 90 DEX at level 50, 100 DEX at level 60, etc. The ratio changes from 3 LUK to 2 DEX and becomes 4 LUK to 1 DEX.

------

Stat build for LUK dagger thief:

When you start, get both 4 STR or 4 INT. Keep rolling the dice until that happens or your stats will suffer.

LV10: 25 DEX, 37 LUK
LV15: 30 DEX, 57 LUK
LV20: 40 DEX, 72 LUK
LV25: 50 DEX, 87 LUK
LV30: 60 DEX, 102 LUK

As you can see, DEX should be twice your level, and LUK should have everything else. Put up your LUK by 5 each time for 3 levels, then put up DEX by 5 twice so that you will have enough DEX to upgrade your armour and weapons. For example:

LV21 +5 LUK
LV23 +5 LUK
LV25 +5 DEX
LV27 +5 LUK
LV29 +5 DEX
LV22 +5 LUK
LV24 +5 DEX
LV26 +5 LUK
LV28 +5 LUK
LV30 +5 DEX

This will give you enough DEX to upgrade your weapons, and putting up LUK increases your maximum damage, so it's best to put that up as fast as you can. You will need 10 less than usual, so just put DEX in at level 49, 50, 59, 60, etc. You only need 90 DEX at level 50, 100 DEX at level 60, etc. The ratio changes from 3 LUK to 2 DEX and becomes 4 LUK to 1 DEX.

-----

Stat build for STR dagger thief.

When you start, get 4 INT, don't worry about the rest of the stats. Keep doing this or your stats will suffer.

LV10: 10 STR, 25 DEX, 31 LUK
LV15: 10 STR, 30 DEX, 51 LUK
LV20: 10 STR, 40 DEX, 66 LUK
LV25: 15 STR, 50 DEX, 76 LUK
LV30: 20 STR, 60 DEX, 86 LUK

You are the only type of thief who requires STR because your dagger has STR requirements, STR does not affect your damage. DEX should be twice your level, Check how much STR the next dagger needs and increase that accordingly, put the rest of your stats into LUK and the amount of DEX needed for the next weapon/armour upgrade. After Level 40, your DEX requirement decreases. You will need 10 less than usual, so just put DEX in at level 49, 50, 59, 60, etc. Put up however much STR you need for your next dagger. You only need 90 DEX at level 50, 100 DEX at level 60, etc.

-----

Now for the skills.

Skill Chart: Claw Rogue

After becoming a Rogue at level 10, it is recommended you use your SP as follows if you'd like to use a claw as your weapon:

+1 Lucky Seven (1)
+3 Nimble Body (3)
+8 Keen Eyes (Cool
+9 Lucky Seven (10)
-Save your SP for 3 levels-
+10 Lucky Seven (20 MAX)
+3 Disorder (3)
+1 Dark Sight (1)
+17 Nimble Body (20 MAX)
+9 Dark Sight (10)

If you are poor, put up Nimble Body for 20 after getting 10 Lucky Seven so that you have more avoid and take less damage for the cost of doing a bit less damage at a much less MP cost. It's highly recommended if it's your first account and you don't have money from a higher levelled character.

-----

Skill chart: Dagger rogue (for both STR and LUK)

After becoming a Rogue at level 10, it is recommended you use your SP as follows if you'd like to use a dagger as your weapon:

+10 Double Stab (10)
-Save up 3 levels-
+10 Double Stab (20 MAX)
+3 Disorder (3)
+3 Dark Sight (3)
+20 Nimble Body (20 MAX)
+15 Disorder (18)

If this is your first account, I highly recommend maxing out Nimble Body after getting 10 Double Stab. You are a melee character and you will be in front of the enemie's face a lot. The avoid will help. Unless this is your second account and you have funds, go 10 Double Stab, get 1 or 3 Dark Sight, then go full Nimble Body before maxing out Double Stab.

-----

Skill Chart: Assassin

After becoming a Assassin at level 30, it is recommended you use your SP as follows:

+5 Claw Mastery (5)
+5 Claw Booster (5)
+30 Critical Shot (30 MAX)
+3 Endure (3)
+1 Drain (1)
+20 Haste (20 MAX)
+15 Claw (20 MAX)
+3 Claw Booster (Cool
+29 Drain (30 MAX)
+10 Claw Booster (18)

That is my recommended chart. However, you can still switch some skills around to fit how you play. Also the order is changeable. Or getting Haste before Drain. I'd recommend getting Javelin Mastery to a decent level soon after getting drain, or you will not drain enough HP for it to be worthwhile. I do not recommend Endure because the MP heal is not very good and you will almost NEVER stay still to heal HP. One point in Endure at LV30 might help you as it allows you to heal on ropes. You may max either Drain or Booster, it's your preference. Also, if you have a +7 Meba which you can use until LV40, do not put up Claw Booster first. Get 3 Mastery, Max Critical, then put up Booster to 5. I am currently experimenting to see if Drain is possible at LV30 without any Critical or Mastery. I will update after that.

-----

Skill Chart: Bandit

After becoming a Bandit at level 30, it is recommended you use your SP as follows:

+19 Dagger Mastery (19)
+30 Savage Blow: Dagger (30 MAX)
+5 Dagger Booster (5)
+20 Haste (20)
+1 Endure
+15 Dagger Booster (20 MAX)
+19 Endure (20 MAX)
+8 Steal (Cool
+2 Disorder (20 MAX)
+1 Dagger Mastery (MAX)

Steal is really a useless move. You do not get a high chance to steal, and it's the same item you'd have gotten if you'd killed the monster. I'd say maxing out Disorder is more useful.

Also if i get more info on the 3rd jobs ill post it

That is all, thanks for reading!!http://www.onrpg.com/boards/13970.html
vmvznv
vmvznv

Back to top Go down