Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jese2973's(Final-Attackless) Hunter Guide

Go down

Jese2973's(Final-Attackless) Hunter Guide Empty Jese2973's(Final-Attackless) Hunter Guide

Post  vmvznv Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:41 am

A Basic Fa-less hunter guide:

by jese2973 IGN:cookiegunKid

Why fa-less?

This is a unique build for people who see themselves as perfectionists and are willing to go through hell just to be perfect.When you get to the 3rd job, Final Attack will be utterly useless and those 30 skill points would have seemed to be a waste.

You can use those skill points in getting 3 levels worth of avoidability from max focus. Max Bowbooster(300 seconds REALLY USEFUL) and MAX Soul arrow. 600 seconds of Soul Arrow too much? Well, its good not to recast all the time. You could cast bb then focus then sa then bb again.instead of getting only 150 seconds of each.*opinion from tagtarbor*

These skills will be useful at the 3rd job,but its all up to you on what build you want to follow. Fa also has a 1 SECOND delay before triggers, so when your trying to spam arrow bomb and ds , it destroys your rate of attack of ds at later levels and destroys your chance of killing mobs effectively with stun (this haunts you till the 4th job).

FA IS useful because getting to 70 is NOT an easy job.FA HELPS YOU A LOT IN THOSE 40 LEVELS.So if your thinking about being so great and stuff, keep in mind whether you are going to play MS for THAT long.If your willing to try something new and are playing ms for long but little by little (like 4hrs a day or only weekdays but will play for a year or so) then go ahead. Oh yeah have i mentiioned im not paying a single dollar for some stat skill reset.

My REASON for GOING with this build?

I like to try new stuff.I like shooting arrow bomb like hell without delay and a stupid arrow coming out after makiing me wait 1 sec icon_smile.gif

[Training Areas]

Level 1 to Level 10 -------- Maple Island at Fork Road between Amethyst and the other town.

Level 11 to Level 18 ------- Slime Tree, 3 maps east of Henesys

Level 18 to Level 21 ------- Pig Map east of Henesys, put some distance and
stay at most right or left

Level 22 to Level 23 ------- Horned and Green Shroom Tree 3 Maps Northwest Ellinia

Level 24 to Level 25 ------- Pig Beach

Level 26 to Level 31 ------- PQ in Kerning City

From this one go to maps with huge spawn and where you can 1 ds = kill like wild boars
If you cant kill at one ds or shot than go train at evil eye cave or something.

[AP Distribution for a Perfect Archer]

NOTE:

Roll Stats until they look like this:

Strength = any number

Dexterity = any number

Intelligence = 4

Luck = 4

For Every Level:

Add Stats like this:

Strength = +1

Dexterity = +4

Lv.10 - STR 15, DEX 47

Lv.15 - STR 20, DEX 67

Lv.20 - STR 25, DEX 87

Lv.25 - STR 30, DEX 107

Lv.30 - STR 35, DEX 127

Lv.35 - STR 40, DEX 147

Lv.40 - STR 45, DEX 167

Lv.45 - STR 50, DEX 187

Lv.50 - STR 55, DEX 207

Lv.55 - STR 60, DEX 227

Lv.60 - STR 65, DEX 247

Lv.65 - STR 70, DEX 267

Lv.70 - STR 75, DEX 287

*[Fa-less Skill Allocation Build]*

[Archer Job Advancement]
Level 3 - Amazon's Blessing
Level 8 - Amazon's Eye
Level 10 - Critical Shot
Level 1 - Arrow Blow
Level 10 - Double Shot
Level Maxed - Critical Shot
Level Maxed - Double Shot
Level 9 - Focus (yeah, if you went with fa this would have been
useless)
[Hunter Job Advancement]
Level 1 - Arrow Bomb
Level 19 - Bow Mastery
Level 2 - Power KnockBack
Level 6 - Bow Booster
Level 2 - Soul Arrow
Level 10 - Power KnockBack
Level Maxed - Arrow Bomb
Level Maxed - Power KnockBack
Level MAxed - Focus
Level Maxed - Bow Booster
Level MAxed - Soul Arrow

*[Final Results]*

*Max - DoubleShot*
Before Strafe, DS IS THE BEST and the only attack you need,screw AB; BWAHAHAHA.

*Max - Power KnockBack*
Very useful skill,not maxing this = stupid

*Max - Arrow Bomb*
I like bombing like hell,exp gets faster too.

*Max - Soul Arrow*
Bring 400 arrows or something into the dungeon use it once and forget that this skill even has to be casted and forget that archers need arrows while your at it.

*Max - Bow Booster*
Screw recasting,Bow Booster is my friend.Eh next to ds and Arrow bomb

*Max - Focus*
Life Saver and helps you save on pots when your in a mob,miss.

*Max - Critical Shot*
DS + this + Bow booster+ 19 bow mastery + WitHOUT FA=deal damage at a fast rate at higher levels without interrruption.

*Max - Amazon's Eye*
I like seeing my arrow curve up and down when the evil eye jumps. Lol

*19 - Bow Mastery*
19 Bow mastery = 20 Bow Mastery without +1 ACCURACY <== xD
Get steady Damage <== the thing that makes you start owning other jobs.

Some tips:

1.When starting out, do both quests at maple island to save mesos on equipment.

2. At levels 1-10 ,pump your strength to 15 as fast as possible then pump everything to dexterity. Resume to the appropriate way of distributing your stats in all levels after 10.

3. I would recommend using a bow at lv 18 because slime tree does not require bow attacks and its good to save mesos instead of buying arrows.

4. There are many nice people in maple story, if your lacking arrows be nice and request some from people. They might give you some for free or half the price.

5. When your powerful enough to kill pigs, dont spend mesos on your arrows. Collect stiff feathers and buy processed wood and make yourself 20,000 arrows. Thats sure to last some levels.

6. Dont disgrace the job. Archers are known to be friendly helpful people that dont ks.Dont put in a bad name for all of us.

7.Archers CAN solo well. Asking for people for help to level or mesos isnt that much of a benefit.

8. Save every penny and buy things at good deals. Making an archer your first character can be hard in terms of training and money.

9.Going FA-less is a challenge. You will be spending MORE than usual ON POTS and people will be levelling faster with FA.Get used to it. I on the other hand , like watching movies going to malls and other stuff so i dont really care if my friends get higher levels and stuff.They all respect that i went fa-less and know that it is a lot harder.Im a prefectionist so i decided to go with this. Put on some mp3's and talk with beginners about snails xD when your bored.

END

P.S. Ok, you can flame meh now and say how crappy this guide is and say how fa-less is stupid and say that i have many typos and many wrong training areas.T_T

I give credits to the people at sleepywood forum on helping me put together ideas on this build.

This is my First Guide Ever of my Life so please leave tips and stuff. http://www.onrpg.com/boards/91.html
vmvznv
vmvznv

Back to top Go down

Jese2973's(Final-Attackless) Hunter Guide Empty Re: Jese2973's(Final-Attackless) Hunter Guide

Post  beginner Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:08 am

Going FA-less is a challenge. You will be spending MORE than usual ON POTS and people will be levelling faster with FA.Get used to it. I on the other hand , like watching movies going to malls and other stuff so i dont really care if my friends get higher levels and stuff.They all respect that i went fa-less and know that it is a lot harder.Im a prefectionist so i decided to go with this. Put on some mp3's and talk with beginners about snails xD when your bored.

beginner

Back to top Go down