Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ludibrium Quest Guide

Go down

Ludibrium Quest Guide Empty Ludibrium Quest Guide

Post  gzpmtk Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:29 am

Despite the fact that there are several threads asking questions about Ludibrium, where to find the PQ, and whatnot, I have decided to use my knowledge of Ludibrium from jMS to create this guide. Hopefully, this will tell you what to do with your production manuals, where to find the Ludi PQ, and what lies at the bottom of Eos Tower if you haven't been there before.

I have not simply compiled information I've found in scattered threads - I am basically using my knowledge of Ludibrium from my Japanese MapleStory experience. Note that certain NPCs are not yet translated to English as I have not been to Ludi on Global. With Ludibrium having been released in jMS for several months, this guide will be 98% correct.

If you have any questions, leave them in this thread and I will get back to them. Please also contribute translated NPC and accurate quest names and provide screenshots of them when you get the chance. Thanks, and enjoy!

**NOTE** If the word (untranslated) is by a title in the Table of Contents, that means that the title has not yet been translated or hasn't had its name confirmed. If you see an (incomplete) by a title, then I have yet to finish that section.

Table of Contents:
1. Ludibrium PQ
2. Nemi's Lunch Delivery (untranslated)
3. Just Another Day at Work (incomplete)
4. Nemi's First Ingredient (incomplete)
5. Nemi's Second Ingredient (incomplete)
6. Nemi's Third Ingredient (incomplete)
7. Cleaning Up the Inner Parts of EOS Tower (incomplete)
8. Cleaning Up Deeper in the Innter Parts of EOS Tower (untranslated)
9. Cleaning Up the Outer Parts of EOS Tower (incomplete)
10. Threat of Eos Tower (untranslated)
11. Peace in Eos Tower
12. The Lost Guard http://forums.mapletip.com/index.php?showtopic=39818
gzpmtk
gzpmtk

Back to top Go down

Ludibrium Quest Guide Empty Re: Ludibrium Quest Guide

Post  Global Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:51 am

I have not simply compiled information I've found in scattered threads - I am basically using my knowledge of Ludibrium from my Japanese MapleStory experience. Note that certain NPCs are not yet translated to English as I have not been to Ludi on Global. With Ludibrium having been released in jMS for several months, this guide will be 98% correct.

Global

Back to top Go down