Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dexless sin funding, absolutely necessary, or just a luxury?

Go down

Dexless sin funding, absolutely necessary, or just a luxury? Empty Dexless sin funding, absolutely necessary, or just a luxury?

Post  ehaada Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:12 am

Well, I've restarted my 5X bandit a while ago as KuroRyu15, he's 34 right now, but since I've already been playing a Bandit for a while it's gotten boring. I've decided to create a side character until I feel the urge to play my bandit again in the form of a sin. I wanna go dexless, why? because I've never done it before, and a sin because I have a Mokbi, Top, and two Snowballs that are just going to waste in my bandit's inventory.

Now about the funding, I have over 600k on my bandit, but I don't really want to give all that money to my new sin that might not get very far. I am planning to get it to atleast 45...ish, I figure that's how long it'll take till I'd want to play on my bandit. So if I'm only gonna go that far (maybe further, if I find it enjoyable to play) is funding with mesos absolutely necessary for a successful sin that can survive the loads of people that wanna KS. Or can I play just fine without giving up my Bandit's mesos to the new sin? I've never really done anything like this before, so I'd like to get as much help as possible. http://forums.mapletip.com/index.php?showtopic=114885
ehaada
ehaada

Back to top Go down