Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snowflake becomes Protector of Cantha, Persistance is Everything

Go down

Snowflake becomes Protector of Cantha, Persistance is Everything Empty Snowflake becomes Protector of Cantha, Persistance is Everything

Post  oemcxi Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:13 pm

Yes Snowflake, Mysterys fabulous white tiger has done it, the other night she finally managed to push her bow toting sassy mystress across the line.

She endured the shame of Myst of The Night becoming the gangs first and longtime only protector and saw her ladyship in the place so rightfully hers.

Mystery is 7 mths old and Snowflake a little younger, the first of the clan they have been the intrepid explorers in both the game and what was to me a whole new style of play.

Speaking of exploring, Snowflake has mapped 85% of Cantha, says its up to the human to do the last 15% Mystery says not without you Puss. They have finished EOTN and are up to GC in NF. They have dipped their toes in the HM pool and Vanquished a little (very little).

I was gonna give you a fabulous Snowflake quote but the only sounds uttered on the night were huge White Tiger purrs. Previously she had smugly said "I ate that wurm"

Oh there were some mumbles about how Snowflake got there first at least in Cantha when Willow and Lunch also achieved Protector of Cantha last night, and how Tawny and Mitzi will be doing it in the next day or so. Poor Mitzi has her work cut out for her moa pecking the drunk around game. Lily and Elvira are only 2 missions to go also. The above are my original 4 and achieving the title in order of their creation. The rest of the tribe are also only a mission or 2 away.

Cheers

Myst http://www.theamazonbasin.com/gw/forums/index.php?showtopic=9171
oemcxi
oemcxi

Back to top Go down