Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revenge is best served up with friends, Vanquishing Grothmars

Go down

Revenge is best served up with friends, Vanquishing Grothmars Empty Revenge is best served up with friends, Vanquishing Grothmars

Post  oemcxi Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:15 pm

OK I will admit Rue, Myst and I set out last week to Vanquish Grothmar Wardowns and had cleared the whole area except for the Charr boss in the tent/prison bit. As we move in to clear out the prison I have a one minute black out at home...dropped, then as I am reconnecting Myst's computer freezes so we are both reconnecting while poor Rue and the hero's are fighting it out...Party wipe. We try for 30 minutes to beat them with growing DP...give up eventually as the group has 3 healers and 2 hard ressers . I had even been back alone one night to seek revenge but henchmen find it hard in there and that group hurt us when a meteor shower wiped out the henchies.

So last night with the ladies on board we went back and had REVENGE, yes they went down like a pack of cards. Big thanks to Rue and Myst, was loads of fun watching scorpion Myst hurl big boulders at the Charr and Rue learning to drag the Charr groups into said boulder range .

Thanks Girls, http://www.theamazonbasin.com/gw/forums/index.php?showtopic=9064
oemcxi
oemcxi

Back to top Go down